Sunday, April 15, 2012

The April Photo a Day Challenge: Part One

Yep, I'm doing Fat Mum Slim's challenge again. I have decided I may have missed my calling as a photographer. Not a great one, mind you, but a fun one.
Here's the first 15 days.


DAY 1: YOUR REFLECTION



DAY 2: COLOUR




DAY 3: MAIL



DAY 4: SOMEONE WHO MAKES YOU HAPPY...yeah, that's my baby.



DAY 5: TINY... tiny aphids eating my roses... til they met with death.





DAY 6: LUNCH



DAY 7: SHADOW... some synchronised disco dancing



DAY 8: INSIDE YOUR WALLET... being Easter Sunday, I was pretty devastated at Day 8 NOT being a chocolate theme, as I had far more Cadbury eggs than money....



DAY 9: YOUNGER YOU... I seem to be dressed as a boy here... which would explain the balls...




DAY 10: COLD... I was so cold, my friend offered to keep my neck warm with her scarf, and my boob warm with her hand...



DAY 11: WHERE YOU ATE BREAKFAST



DAY 12: STAIRS ....  okay, so I googled stairs and took a pic. But I don't have stairs. I have a few steps here and there, and a ladder or two, but they are not stairs (and I'm kinda pedantic about the fact that steps are not stairs) and I don't even know anybody with stairs. And I have a bad back, so I'm not going to go doorknocking the two storey houses in the next suburb to find some stairs. Google images will just have to do.



DAY 13: SOMETHING YOU FOUND.... found this in our back yard when we moved in, and considering it was Friday the 13th, I thought it was apt to share.



DAY 14: HOW YOU FEEL TODAY... decided to peruse book titles for this one. I wanted to choose 'There Should Be More Dancing' but I had a bad back and didn't want to dance at all. 'Bossypants' was a thought, as was 'Dear Fatty', then 'Misery' and 'Forever Odd' seemed apt. Was going to ask the Husband but knew he would suggest  'A Clubbable Woman'. Decided to draw on the positive and chose...


... but only a tiny bit, mind you.


DAY 15: SUNSET..... perfect night at Grange Beach. Took so many shots, was hard to choose one, so put  them all in a separate album on FB. Do you know how happy it makes me that this scene is 10 minutes down the road from my house?




3 comments:

  1. These are great photos! I particularly love the sunset at Grange beach, the colours almost match my curtains! I remember many lovely sunsets seen from my balcony at Semaphore in 2002. Sadly, I didn't have my camera then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cate, I Love your photo a day challenge so much! It gives me such aspects of your day and life in very unusual way!I saw and your May one..and am looking forward your coming posts too! love your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Sorry Anonymous folk. Too much spam coming in, so you'll have to have a name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails