Wednesday, February 29, 2012

February Photo A Day Challenge - The End

So the photo challenge has come to an end and whilst I've really enjoyed it, my camera may be looking forward to a rest from my sweaty hands (Feb has been HOT). I've shown you the first 14 days, here's my pics from Day 15 onward.

DAY 15: PHONE


DAY 16: SOMETHING NEW... The $5 ring I bought when on holiday in Robe. Bargain.



DAY 17: TIME.... My Nanna's old watch. Keen eyes may spot a couple of other visible timepieces too.



DAY 18: DRINK


DAY 19: SOMETHING YOU HATE TO DO


DAY 20: HANDWRITING... Look closely, it's the lyrics Adele originally wrote* and discarded. (*maybe, she could have)




DAY 21: A FAVE PHOTO OF YOU



DAY 22: WHERE YOU WORK



DAY 23: YOUR SHOES... this isn't even all of them, but all I could fit on the bench. Didn't even get to include thongs, slippers, ugg boots, runners, etc etc.



DAY 24: INSIDE YOUR BATHROOM CABINET... This pic caused a lengthy convo on FB. Mostly cos people thought I was either anal about neatness, or because I have SO much stuff.


To show I'm not so obsessed with tidy cupboards (the above one is so shallow, so it's impossible to mess things up), I have included a shot of the cupboard under the sink (not to be confused with the cupboard under the stairs where Harry lived).  I only cleaned it out a few months ago, so it looks way better than it used to, trust me.



DAY 25: GREEN

Later the same day, I realised I was wearing green eyeshadow and eyeliner and noticed it brought out the green in my usually murky and indiscriminately-coloured eyes, so this became an additional GREEN shot.



DAY 26: NIGHT



DAY 27: SOMETHING YOU ATE



DAY 28: MONEY


DAY 29: SOMETHING YOU'RE LISTENING TO... This is Fred Magpie. Or Freda, I'm not sure. Fred(a) and his/her family have been visiting my gum tree almost daily for about a month and they have no idea that whenever they break into song (which is a LOT) I stop what I'm doing and listen for a few seconds. Or maybe they do know, and that's why they keep coming back.






Just quietly, I was hoping the final challenge would be something to do with leaping, being the 29th of Feb and all. I even had a flaming hoop ready. Oh well. Maybe in 2016.



2 comments:

Sorry Anonymous folk. Too much spam coming in, so you'll have to have a name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails