May 18, 2011

What On Earth Are They Looking For?


I am so sorry, I have been a very slack blogger buddy lately. I haven't written much, I haven't read much and I have hardly left any comments, apart from the odd snort here and there.
Bad me.
I even have three real, made-of-paper books (remember them?) on the go at the moment, and am making almost zero progress. In fact, I may have to go back to the beginning of the fiction novel to start again.
Bad bad me.
I have done zero blog maintenance and have only just had a look at new followers today (and I think they date back to January).
Bad bad bad me.

One thing I do happen to check on now and then, is what words are the search keywords that bring people to my blog, and it continually begs the question...
What on earth are they looking for?

Some are obvious, some less so.

Like : "international steampunk city"
Yeah... I have no idea either.

And : "brĂ¼no film swinging penis"
Right. Okay. He's not on here.

Then there's : "cartun sixy on the bed"
Say what?

And : "guy wearing on a condom on his erect penis"
Speaks for itself, but also not on here. This is a vasectomy household.

There was : "big cock in posy"
Err, no, don't remember seeing one of those in my bunch of flowers.

And : "the story of easter"
Self-explanatory, but boy, I bet they were disappointed. Mine was blasphemous.

And this : "fuicing white gril"
Right. Uh-huh. Just a tad dyslexic?

The only one I've had lately that makes any sense to me is "big bouncy boobs".
Well. Duh.



10 comments:

  1. LOL! A welcome return.

    We all go through patches were the blogs are not where we are. Don't think anything of it!! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Five posts this month alone?! That's hardly neglecting your blog, Cate.

    There are always times when we just don't have anything to say, or when we have too much to say, or even when our blogs don't seem like the right place to publish what we have to say.

    Sometimes I go months without posting to mine. That's so long that Mrs B starts getting letters of condolence & queries whether she wants flowers or charity donations.

    Eventually of course, I start posting again, though I'm not sure if that generates feelings of relief or disappointment when everyone sees more of the crap I usually post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I checked the search keywords for my blog today. One was 'real breast-feeding boob for dad'. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How does one check the search keywords? i'm kind of curious now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay maybe null and void now, but i had to google "guy wearing condom on his erect penis" and your blog was the third link to pop up in google. But well, now it's there....so.
    How the hell do you find out how people have found your blog? I want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha! I've been incredibly slack too, but just getting back into it all. That't the beauty of blogging, you can dip in and out when you want.
    Lovely boobs by the way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mmmmm... boobs. ;-p

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omg, hilarious. It kinda makes you have a WTF moment doesn't it, on how google got them to you, and why they are looking up that stuff!! Sheesh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Listen. Don't you be worrying about how many you have/haven't done (posts, dear Cate) if the reward for readers is something like this one. Mwah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am a bit relieved you haven't been blogging because I haven't had time to comment on any blogs lately and only just today popped in, so I haven't missed much! Yay! Nice boobs btw. x

    ReplyDelete

Sorry Anonymous folk. Too much spam coming in, so you'll have to have a name.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails